Looking for Canadians and Newcomers to Canada interested in moving to beautiful British Columbia!
Supporting International Workers Currently in Canada
Are you already in Canada on a Working Holiday Visa or on a work permit and are having trouble finding work? Come join our team at Prestige Hotels & Resorts, or work for the restaurants within our hotels. At Prestige, we are a BC-based, family-operated company founded by immigrants, and we continue to support newcomers to Canada wherever we can.
What is in it for you?
· Low-cost accommodation available at most properties
· Opportunity to build up your skills and Canadian work experience at some amazing destinations
· Access to an employer who supports immigration to Canada for hard-working, loyal employees
What does an ideal candidate look like?
· Willingness to learn and experience new things
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and get along with others
· A positive attitude
· Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
· More specific requirements can be found on the job ads themselves (see “How do I apply?” below)
What kind of hotel positions are available?
- Room Attendant / Housekeeper
- Guest Services Agent / Front Desk
How do I apply for Hotel Positions?
· Search “Prestige Hotels” on Indeed, or visit: https://www.prestigehotelsandresorts.com/careers
What kind of Restaurant Positions are available?
· Line Cook
· Dishwasher / Prep Cook
· Chef de Partie / Kitchen Supervisor
· Junior Sous-Chef
How do I apply for Restaurant Positions?
· For Kelowna, search “West Coast Grill” on Indeed
· For Nelson, search “Port 701” on Indeed
· For Radium Hot Springs, search “Conrad’s Kitchen and Grill” on Indeed
· For Salmon Arm, search “Nineteen 05” on Indeed
· For Sooke, search “West Coast Grill” on Indeed
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.20-$22.00 per hour
- Bonus pay
- Overtime pay
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Monday to Friday