Rising Phoenix International wishes to meet potential candidates for full-time or part-time contracts for the coming school year. The candidate must participate in the management of the program and in monitoring student records.
The field of education in which the needs are most important at present is Accounting.
→ Qualifications required:
1*. Hold a provisional teaching license or a teaching license; if not, agree to take the university courses required in order to obtain the authorizations required by the MEES*
2. Hold a DEP, DEC, college or university training in the discipline to be taught, or equivalent experience.
3. Have at least 1 year of experience in the field;
4. Master WORD and EXCEL and the IT tools of each of the programs
5. French, English spoken and written
→ Applicant must accept to temporarily work from home….to work online
→ Please submit your CV in French and English
Diplomas, licenses, etc will be requested if the candidate is contacted for an interview.
*AT THE TIME OF APPLICATION, PLEASE INDICATE WHAT PROGRAM YOU ARE APPLYING TO TEACH*
Type d'emploi : Temps Plein, Temps Partiel, Contractuel
Salaire : 50,00$ par heure
- 8 Heures
- Du Lundi au Vendredi
- Travail la Fin de Semaine
Certificats et autres accréditations:
- Teaching License/Brevet (Requis)
- Temporairement en raison de la COVID-19