Pro-Metal Technologies is a metal manufacturer of custom store fixtures for the retail industry.
We are a customer focused, quality driven, environmentally responsible company, who prides itself on delivering high quality products through a dedicated team of experienced staff and customized solutions to get the job done right.
Pro-Metal technologies is currently seeking a team orientated Welder to join our team.
- Bolt, clamp, heat-bend, tack-weld, and/or grind various components to attain necessary configurations
- Utilize knowledge of production specifications, properties, characteristics of metal alloys, and welding techniques in day to day operation
- Safe set up and operation of all equipment and tools
- Read blueprints, written specifications and production drawings and modify when necessary
- Perform duties in an organized and productive manner in a fast paced environment
- Able to manage multiple priorities
- Follow verbal and written instructions related to duties
- Follow all proper maintenance, sanitation and health and safety protocols at all times
- High attention to detail
- Quality control
- Maintain equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions
- Integrates all quality, safety and security policies and guidelines into all day to day activities on the job
- All other work as assigned by duly authorized Supervisor or Team Leader
Qualifications and Experience:
- 4 - 5 years experience
- Must have reliable transportation
Please include the position title on all correspondence and on the subject line of all emails.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Welding: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)