Looking for a job or a career? We offer both!
Our work hours are balanced. Enjoy free time in the best seasons of our year! We know it's summer. Our staff works hard, but rarely beyond 4 p.m. (extenuating circumstances do occur, of course)
Working outdoors, learning new skills or perfecting your own, becoming part of a connected, happy team of landscape professionals, is our appeal. When one of our staff, Dave, was asked what he liked about working with us, his answer "Everything. I love it here!" Love to hear that!
We are a stable company. Forty eight years of getting it right. Our culture is customer centered; our dedicated service mandate keeps our high end customers loyal for years.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Landscape Construction Crew to join our team of dedicated and enthusiastic landscaping pros. As Landscape Construction Crew member. you’ll enjoy working on some of the most beautiful properties in Mississauga, Burlington, and Oakville. You’ll receive industry training and your skills will be improved significantly in this role, and above all else, you’ll enjoy yourself working outdoors!
Green Thumb Landscaping is seeking qualified and motivated individuals to be part of our Landscape Construction Crew. Working under the direction of a Landscape Foreperson, you’ll be joining an enthusiastic and hardworking team in beautifying both residential and commercial properties in Oakville, Burlington, and Mississauga. This is the perfect opportunity to showcase and grow your skills in a positive work environment that encourages cooperation, confidence, and above all, fun!
- Work under the direction of a Landscape Foreperson
- Assist in the creation of planting beds, sodding, planting, and the installation of hardscape materials
- Adhere to all safety procedures and handle equipment and tools properly
- Complete all paperwork accurately
- Represent Green Thumb with a clean and professional appearance and image
- Previous experience in landscape construction
- Knowledge of botanical products and concepts i.e. planting techniques, laying stone, use of landscape equipment
- Knowledge of safety procedures and use of PPE
- Good teamwork skills
- Good physical health and the ability to lift heavy equipment
- Clean G driver’s license verified with a recent Driver’s Abstract
Our motto is “landscapes that leave an impression”, and this is exactly what you’ll be doing when you join the team at Green Thumb Landscaping. If you enjoy a work environment that is all about teamwork, positivity, encouragement, and loving what you do, then this position is for you! Green Thumb Landscaping has been in the business for 46 years, and we’ve gotten to where we are by hiring talented and enthusiastic individuals just like you. Come and join our team today!
Please note, all candidates selected for interview will be sent a pre-interview questionnaire prior to setting an appointment.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $22.00 /hour
- Landscape Construction Crew: 1 year (Required)
- Ontario Drivers License (Required)