OFFICE MANAGER (1221)
Salary $30,000.00 – $40,000.00
Full time, Permanent position, 30-45 hours a week
Summer Coast Properties Inc. is a Canadian based company who is currently hiring an office manager. We offer to our employees a stable, supportive, caring and compassionate work environment.
Ideal Candidate should have:
- Post-secondary education focused in accounting, marketing or engineering; or equivalent experience;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in office administration or equivalent; and
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Summer Coast Properties Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, and disability.
Office Manager will perform some or all of the following duties:
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures and review, evaluate and implement new procedures;
- Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff, and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed;
- Promote the Company’s products overseas and to attract foreign investments;
- Co-ordinate and plan for office services;
- Conduct analyses and oversee administrative operations related to budgeting, contracting and project planning and management processes;
- Assist in preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls;
- Supervise office staff; and
- Assist in the preparation of brochures, reports, newsletters and other material
Please send your resume to our attention either by email or mail.
64 Sunnyside Drive
Reserve Mines, NS
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $30,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year