Inside Sales Representative
Pinnacle RPM is a sales and marketing company operating remotely across Canada that has been built from the ground up through the passion of our CEO and team members. We believe in coaching all of our Sales Representatives from the entry level; giving individuals an equal opportunity they deserve based on results, work ethic, and a student mentality.
At Pinnacle RPM we thrive off of 3 core values; treat every prospect and co worker the way you would like to be treated, give your 110% effort everyday and work as a team to achieve success. We are dedicated to building a salesforce that reflects all of our core values and the motivation to reach our full potential. We're one of Canada's fastest growing companies and we're looking for self motivated individuals that are willing to do whatever it takes to be successful to join our sales team.
The Inside Sales Representative position is primarily responsible for acquiring new customers via cold calling.
- Maximize sales opportunities by outbound calls to business owners across USA
- Manage pipeline of qualified prospects.
- Meet daily KPI's and monthly/quarterly Sales Targets.
- Build relationships across all members of the Sales Team.
- Works on miscellaneous projects as directed by the Sales Director and Executive Team.
- Be a contributing member of the Sales Team in revenue, culture, and image.
- Consistent communication with Sales Manager.
Experience, Competencies and Education:
- Problem Solving - Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information skillfully; develop alternative solutions; work well in group problem-solving situations.
- Adaptability - Adapt to changes in the work environment; manage competing demands; changes approach or method to best fit the situation; able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; ensure work responsibilities are covered when absent; arrive at meetings and appointments on time.
- Inspire the trust of others; work with integrity and ethically; uphold organizational values.
- Displays willingness to make decisions; exhibits sound and accurate judgment; support and explain reasoning for decisions.
- Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; measures self against standard of excellence.
- Prioritize and plan work activities; use time efficiently; sets goals and objectives; organize or schedule other people and their tasks.
- GED or high school diploma preferred.
- Position Hours are 12:00 PM – 8:30 PM
- $30,000 Base Salary + Uncapped Commissions and Bonuses
- $50,000+ On Target Earnings
- $5,000 performance based pay raises via acquired accounts
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $30,000.00-$45,000.00 per year