Under the supervision of the Housekeeping Manager, the Room Attendant (Hotel Housekeeper) is responsible for maintaining a high standard of cleanliness in all guest rooms and public areas in accordance with Langdon Hall and Relais & Chateaux standards. A Room Attendant will promote a positive image of Langdon Hall and must be pleasant, friendly and able to address problems or special requests
Duties and Responsibilities (Brief Overview)
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Prepare necessary material required to accomplish daily tasks
- Execute room cleaning
- Practice safe working habits
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of work areas
- Always greet guests in a friendly and professional manner
- Uniform and personal appearance are kept clean and professional
- Perform other duties as required.
Learn more at www.langdonhall.ca
Must have own transportation and be eligible to legally work in Canada.
Langdon Hall welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We appreciate your interest in Langdon Hall but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.40 /hour
- hotel housekeeping: 1 year (Preferred)