Pets, health, compassion – if those three words resonate with you, then you’re probably a perfect fit as a Pet Expert / Junior Graphic Designer at NHV Natural Pet Products.
As a global e-commerce business, we interact with most of our clients through the digital space. So, you’ll be imparting your animal wellness knowledge in an empathetic way through on-line chat, email, and phone. You will also be sharing information on pet health, and the lifestyles of our furry friends through creatively engaging content, including photography and graphic design. You’ll need to be highly organized with a strong attention to detail.
Working at NHV, means getting to work in our large and bright Kitsilano office, and being a part of a highly supportive team. You also get cuddles with our office kittens and dog, as well as medical benefits, team lunches throughout the year, and the opportunity to grow your career and skill set.
Some of the Tasks You’ll Do:
- Showcase your animal health knowledge by being our frontline connection with pet parents as well as with our wholesalers and distributers through phone, email, live chat and occasionally in-person.
- Help process orders, returns, payments, and purchase orders
- Help track customer outreach strategies, like reaching out on pet birthdays, sending special messages and cards
- Help the marketing team craft their brand strategy by providing visually engaging collateral in the form of photography and design templates
- Help write marketing copy
- Use your graphic design skills to create compelling content for social media and websites
- Provide office assistance
- Go out into the world and photograph pets!
Skill You’ll Bring
- Empathetic and calm demeanor
- Proficient at Adobe Creative Suite (especially Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Adobe Premiere Pro is an asset
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- The ability to visually and verbally craft a story
- Excellent design, typographic and layout skills
- Previous experience in a customer service environment
- High degree of accuracy
- The ability to multitask and be adaptable
- Passion about animals, wellness, and pets
Interested? Email us a cover letter on why you would like to work with us and a copy of your resume.
Job Type: Full-time