Join the Blacksmith Team!
Blacksmith Agency is a boutique digital agency based out of Phoenix, AZ, specializing in top-of-the-line, custom website design and development. By forging digital products and online experiences rooted in user expectations and data, Blacksmith helps partners grow, innovate, and exceed their business objectives.
If you have a passion for digital media and technology, then join our growing team of talented individuals!
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is a bonafide hustler responsible for driving the client pipeline and crushing quotas. The SDR plays a critical hunter role in executing B2B sales campaigns and both generating and qualifying leads for a sales-ready pipeline. This person will be building relationships with Marketing Departments, Directors, VPs, and C-Suite executives.
- Competitive pay with uncapped commission
- Remote – 100% work from home
- Opportunity to work and grow at an award-winning digital agency
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Develop and cultivate sales leads to strengthening outbound activity as it relates to meeting the goals of our supported clients
- Ability to position yourself as an industry expert for all things web
- Manage a high volume of daily outbound prospecting, including cold calling, phone calls, and emails
- Detail lead generation methods
- Prepare and submit activity reports, pipeline forecasts, and conversion rates to all relevant parties.
- Work with other team members to develop a pipeline that reinforces lead generation and revenue goals within a metrics-driven environment
- Acquire new customers from a variety of lead sources including hot, warm, and cold leads from campaigns, partnerships and events
- Effectively communicate with and sell to prospects by identifying business challenges and requirements
- Educate, influence, and articulate compelling sales presentations/demos for clients
- Identify key decision-makers, maintain relationships, and build trust on behalf of all stakeholders.
- Overcome sales objections in a tasteful manner
Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Hunter mentality
- Technology savvy
- Experience with value-based (PAIN) selling
- Competitive nature
- Ability to be coached
- Optimistic attitude
- Utilizes rejection as a learning tool
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00-$90,000.00 per year
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- What is the link to your LinkedIn Profile?
- What are your salary expectations?
- B2B sales: 1 year (preferred)
- Inside sales: 1 year (preferred)
- Tech, SaaS, Web, etc. sales: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person