Richmond Hill Country Club Day Camp is hiring a Registered Nurse (RN or RPN) for summer 2021!
RHCC Day Camp is looking for an RN/ RPN to care for our campers and staff during the summer months (July and August). To be the camp RN/ RPN, applicants should feel comfortable providing first aid care for campers and staff, oversee the administration of medications to campers and staff and organize paperwork and maintain file organization.
- An RN/ RPN or just completed Nursing school
- CPR/FIRST AID
- Ability to manage health forms and paper work
- Enjoy working with kids 4-15
- Hard-working, enthusiastic and committed to the safety and well-being of campers
- Adaptable and comfortable interacting positively with other camp staff
- Good communicator with campers, staff and parents
- Friendly, happy with a good sense of humour
- Ability to make decisions and take initiative
RHCC Day Camp is a day camp in Richmond Hill in a beautiful green valley adjacent to the Richmond Hill Country Club. We are a summer day camp for children 4-14. We hire over 75 staff. All applicants must have a proven track record as a team player, be energetic, professional and be interested in being a role model/mentor to young children.
We offer daily hot lunches and healthy snacks for all of our staff.
In order to be considered for the position, you will need to complete an online application form at https://staffrhccdc.campbrainstaff.com/ and we will be in touch! Please note that INDEED will not be checked for applicants. You must apply through the link above.
Be part of an amazing team! Have the Most Memorable Summer of Your Life!!!
Contract length: 2 months
Expected Start Date: 2021-07-05
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $1,000.00 per week
We operated camp during the 2020 camp season with zero cases of COVID-19. We have a number of protocols to keep our staff and campers safe.