Must Apply Online:
- New hires will be working in chill area area. They will need to work with cash registers.
- Communicate clearly, quickly and politely with co-workers to ensure correct order is served to the customers.
- Be pleasant and alert to customer needs. Greet guests as they enter restaurant.
- Initiate and complete customer transactions quickly and accurately.
- Process customer transactions and maintain an accurate cash drawer throughout shift.
- Assemble and deliver order to customers quickly and efficiently.
- Keep entire work area clean and sanitary throughout shift.
- Prepare products quickly and accurately, while following all preparation, health and safety standards and guidelines when needed.
- Operate and maintain food/drink/treat related equipment and registers properly and safely.
- Complete assigned prep work for stocking and set up of work area.
- Stock and execute proper rotation of products. Assist with end of day cleaning.
- Work as a “team” member to assure constant and consistent quality, service, cleanliness and value to each customer and each other.
- Wash counters, tables, restrooms, trash receptacles, gather trash and remove from dining/service areas to proper receptacle, sweep, mop, stock and other cleaning tasks.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested by management staff or shift leaders.
- On-site parking
- Flexible working hours
- Discounted/free food
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Casual
Salary: $14.25 per hour
- Day shift
- Night shift
- What is your postal code (first three letters only)?
- If hired, how would you commute to work? How long would it take?
- If hired, we close at 10 pm. Do you have any issues working until 10.30 pm?
- What is your work availability?