Toyota Northwest Edmonton is looking for an experienced, goal orientated Parts Advisor for our ever growing Parts Department.
- Looking up parts, providing ETAs and pricing to walk in guests as well as technicians.
- Sourcing and inventorying OE parts as well as aftermarket.
- Invoicing wholesale guests as well as counter-retail guests. Issuing credits as required.
- Processing damage claims to Toyota Canada
- Handling internet, phone and email requests
- Minimum three years parts experience, Toyota experience is an asset.
- Reynolds and Reynolds experience, Ignite is an asset.
- Knowledge in Automotive parts is required.
- Flexible hours, including up to two Saturdays a month
- Being organized, able to multi-task and maintain positive demeaner in a fast paced environment.
- A longing to come in and work hard, but have fun doing it.
- A Journeyman Parts Technician Certificate is preferred.
If you would like to be a part of our team please reply and we will contact you if you meet the requirements for an interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
- Parts: 3 years (Required)
- Driver's Licence (Required)