Omni-Lyte Enviro INC/LLC established in 2014 in specialized the Commercial Water Treatment Equipment industry provides distribution and service in Electrolyzed Water generators. They are a dynamic leader in the North America Electrolyzed Water Technology as an authorized distributer. With markets ranging from agricultural, commercial, Industrial, and bottled applications, ECA solutions offer a safer and more environmental solution to cleaning, drinking water, and disinfection. The company is physically located on Treesbank Colony and acts independently as both the Canada and US divisions, selling throughout North America to distributors and direct to end users. As a cutting-edge technology, this field brings a broad scope of resources and clientele as we are working to bring Electrochemical products to the commercial and industrial market.
The company's focus is to provide ‘Exceptional Value’ to their dealers, and customers through the provision of high-quality, innovative products all backed with expert support. We believe in family feeling business environment with strong initiative leadership personality to engage in the business.
Omnilyte is currently seeking the right individual to fill an immediate need for a Counter Sales Associate
Omni-Lyte is currently looking for an motivated Counter Sales Associate. This position will play an integral role in the customer service and organizational strength of our company. Qualified candidates will have impeccable verbal and written communication skills, a strong ability to multi-task and a friendly demeanor.
- Take customer sales orders
- Prepare small order quotes on urgent contracting jobs
- Performs necessary product research in catalogues and online
- Perform shipping/logistics arrangements
- Verifies all items are available for the customer as ordered and scheduled
- Build relationships with customers and associates
- Stock the counter area
- Help in the warehouse if needed
- Offers product knowledge to customers
- Overtime as required
A successful Counter Sales Associate will possess the following:
- Local market knowledge
- 1-3+ years of counter experience in wholesale distribution
- General computer skills including Microsoft Office
- A willingness to learn
- Great customer service and communication skills
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid vacation and sick time, and day off on your birthday!
- Education reimbursement for employees
- Growth potential with competitive salary, benefits, and profit sharing
- A career with a solid, stable company with strong core values
- Omnilyte provides the essential safety supplies needed to keep our locations operational and our associates productive.
We value diversity,and strive to make everyone feel included and respected. We thank all applicants for their expression of interest. Those who are shortlisted for further review will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: $37,440.00-$47,840.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Vision care
- sales: 1 year (preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place