Accounting Administrative Receptionist
Cobourg Auto Collision
- Provide stellar Customer Service towards clients and internal team members.
- Greeting visitors and answering questions in a positive, helpful manner.
- Answers and directs telephone calls and manages phone system.
- Establishes, develops, maintains and updates filing system. Retrieves information from files, photocopying, scanning, faxing & printing material as needed.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Additional duties and special projects as required or assigned.
- Accounting Administrative Receptionist support accountants and other financial staff by performing some of the basic accounting duties. This may include preparing deposits, processing payments, creating financial reports, assisting with the budget planning, preparing and submitting tax forms and maintaining financial databases and spreadsheets.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 /hour
- English (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)