Digital Marketing Strategist
- Planning, development and execution of effective digital strategies and campaigns to enhance the digital presence of the college to the prospective students including but not limited on advertising, web site strategy, design, social medial, and other leading trends in the digital world.
- Develop strategies for online lead generation that will increase qualified leads and conversion.
- Weekly track, monitor and evaluate the effectiveness campaigns and strategies implemented.
- Maintains and updates website and social media content in regular basis.
- Consistently improve strategies to optimize the
- Maintain site analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting.
- Research market trends and utilize it to improve the digital presence of the college.
- Coordinate with the Marketing Team to implement effective marketing strategies
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Degree or Diploma in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Communications, Graphics and Design and related field.
- At least minimum of 2 years of experience in digital marketing.
- At least 2 years of experience with online lead generation.
- Skills in web content management, social media administration and monitoring tools.
- Proven experience delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns.
- Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data.
- Expertise on online Marketing strategies and different marketing channels.
- Must be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple lines of business.
- Strong management skills, excellent oral and written communication skills.
- In-depth knowledge of SEO and Adwords programs.
- Expert in different software for inbound marketing, software for sales analytics and sales assistant, sales online visibility, HTML/CSS/ WordPress/ WooCom, Photoshop, Illustrator/ Adobe
Job Type: Full-time
- Digital Marketing: 1 year (Required)