Junior Data Analyst | commonsku
commonsku is a fast-growing SaaS company that changes the way companies within the promotional products space collaborate and work. We empower entrepreneurs to grow their businesses by creating a more collaborative and streamlined product-based supply chain.
We are on a mission to change the way small businesses operate, democratizing software to enable an open playing field. We don't just sell software; we believe in helping our customers build better businesses through content, events and a community for sharing. We care deeply about brand and design, investing heavily in both. We have built a brand that is deeply respected and trusted within the industry.
Our team is dedicated, hands on and available to jump in as needed. We are known for the exceptional customer service we provide. Each person knows their opinion is respected, and they can see the difference they make in the lives of our customers. We work as a team, have an open, collaborative environment where there is also a lot of joking around : )
Our culture is diverse and friendly, with a laid-back enthusiasm and sense of humour that makes collaboration easy. We’re passionate about our customers and their success, and we love fostering an environment that ignites creativity and celebrates the entrepreneur. We work remote seamlessly with a distributed team across Canada and the US, while maintaining a base at HQ in Toronto.
You are passionate about data and a unique problem solver. You are starting your career in Data Analytics and looking for a company where you can collaborate with a great team and grow your skills. You are a great communicator with the ability to analyze, validate, and visualize the data in a meaningful way.
About the Role
The Data Analyst will report to the Director of Finance & Operations and work cross functionally with the Chief Technology Officer. Working with our customer and financial data, the Data Analyst will compile, analyze, and validate the data to create unique visualizations and reports to provide meaningful insights into our business and client needs.
We are headquartered in Toronto and open to candidates across Canada.
Areas of Focus
- Work with the Finance, Development, and Sales teams to collect, analyze, and validate customer data
- Create reports and visualizations to provide meaningful insights into our business decision making and client needs
- Compile and analyze the data to determine best utilization or missing information
- Develop meaningful metrics to measure commonsku’s business performance and goals
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in mathematics or related degree
- 2-3 years of experience with data analytics and visualization
- Experience analyzing data sets to create reports and business solutions
- Experience with data visualization software
- Excellent analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively and cross functionally with a variety of departments
- Strong problem solver and ability to juggle multiple priorities
Job Type: Full-time