Ashton College is currently looking for engaging and qualified instructors to teach all or various modules of our Certificate in Bookkeeping (CB) program.
The Certificate in Bookkeeping (CB) program provides students with the opportunity to learn the fundamentals of bookkeeping and develop their bookkeeping skills.
We are looking for in-class as well as online instructors, who would be responsible for encouraging interaction among students, preparing, administrating, and grading assignments and examinations, providing students with additional resources and support as well as entering student grades in the Student Information System (SIS).
- Fluency in English
- Bachelor’s degree and Certificate in Bookkeeping
- 3 years of work experience in the Bookkeeping industry
- 2 years of teaching experience
- Working knowledge of Quick Books and Sage 50 software
- Exceptional communicator (both verbal and written)
- Skilled in planning, organizing, delivering, and evaluating specific instructional content
- Confident, engaging, enthusiastic, and dynamic presenter
- Passionate about fostering relationships with students
- Comfortable with learning and using new technology
These are part-time contract positions. The length of each contract position is determined by the length of the course that the instructor is teaching.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please submit your resume in response to this job posting.
Thank you for your interest in teaching at Ashton College!
Job Type: Contract