Harlan Fairbanks is searching for a technical service supervisor to work out of our Delta, BC branch. We are a customer service-based specialty food & beverage equipment and supply company. Please review our website to get a specific idea of the equipment and products we promote. We have more than 80 years of experience in the industry and our goal is to provide excellent customer service.
Your Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Provide help and answers to customer’s technical issues through proper identification of problems, research answers and subsequently provide guidance on repair and or physically repair.
- Assist in the maintenance of our own fleets of equipment, cleaning repair and refurbishment.
- Provide excellent customer service in having the ability to not only install, repair equipment but to be able to properly train customers on proper use and maintenance as well as teaching trouble shooting technics.
- Supervise service technicians
- A strong technical background with industry experience preferred but not necessary as on-going technical training is provided.
- Communication skills, clear and concise verbal, written as well as technological means.
- Organizational abilities.
- Good paperwork skills.
- High emphasis on customer service.
- Strong desire to complete repairs and tasks correctly on initial visit.
- Our preference would be for you to have a valid refrigeration license with a red seal.
- Valid drivers license, clean driver abstract and a clean security background check is required.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent office working environment
- Solid full-time permanent employment
- Employee Share Ownership Program (After 6 months)
- Group RRSP program with generous company participation
- Service vehicle or competitive mileage reimbursement
- Meal and Accommodation expenses when travelling
- On-going training programs
Harlan Fairbanks is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from all interested individuals however only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time