About Irpinia Kitchens
Irpinia Kitchens is a staple manufacturing company in Richmond Hill. We have been manufacturing high-end kitchen cabinets for over 50 years and our innovative and superbly designed products have placed us at the forefront of the North American Kitchen Cabinetry Industry.
Our primary focus is customer and employee satisfaction. We are offering a great compensation package based on experience and group benefits plan after 6 months of employment.
We are open to supporting individual permanent residency applications for hired candidates after successful completion of probation period.
Our employees are the heart of Irpinia Kitchens. You would be learning from some of the most Skilled Painters, Assemblers, Cabinet Makers, Door Makers and CNC Operators in Canada with plenty of room to grow. Having an eye for detail, and being careful and reliable are qualities that we look for in this role.
We currently have opportunities for energetic, hardworking individuals to join our Cabinet Making team.
What We Offer
- Competitive wages plus bonus/ incentives
- Benefit package, including medical, dental, and vision care
- Training and development programs to help you grow in your career
- We provide collaborative and motivating environment focused on employee development
- We are committed to workplace diversity and work-life balance
- We value honesty and leadership
- Read blueprints, AutoCAD drawings and schematics.
- Knowledge of different wood species and wood cores
- Estimate and gather materials required for production by selecting the proper quality of wood to meet the requirements of the finished components
- Use shapers and moulders, jigs, templates, rulers, assortment of clamps, measuring tapes and electronic equipment to accurately measure wood for cutting and shaping
- Cut and detail wood for production.
- Cut, drill, sand or plane materials for appropriate fit.
- Ensure fittings and other hardware components are correct and of good quality.
- Attach fittings and other components to finished cabinetry.
- Construct and maintain structural woodwork, shelving, flooring, drawers, doors etc.
- Cabinet Making experience
- Knowledge of carpentry, zero tolerance to measurements
- Knowledge of safe operation of hand and power tools.
- Understanding of workplace safety and safe lifting and handling procedures.
- Effective verbal, written and listening communications skills.
- Ability to read building specifications, blueprints, drawings and schematics.
- Mathematical skills and analytical skills necessary to do material estimates.
- Ability to lift and carry objects up to 85 lbs.
- Manual dexterity required to use power and hand tools.
- Frequently noisy working environment.
- Overtime as required.
- Use of PPE, including safety glasses and steel toe boots required.
Own Tools/ Equipment
Depending on experience.
Thank you for your interest in Irpinia Kitchens. Visit www.irpinia.com for more information about our company!
Irpinia Kitchens supports diversity, equity and a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to providing accommodation for people with disabilities. If you require accommodation through any aspects of the selection process, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- Carpentry: 1 year (preferred)