***Candidates must be fully vaccinated by October 24, 2021 in order to qualify***
PERSONAL TRAINER (CONTRACT)
Hollyburn Country Club is a premier private family Club, situated in the British properties in West Vancouver that offers an outstanding employee experience. We are firm believers that everyone should enjoy their work. We offer benefits for both full and part time employees, employee engagement initiatives (staff events and games), employee recognition programs and development opportunities.
The Club: Hollyburn Country Club is a private family Club that provides its members with an exclusive hub for activity, sport, dining, entertainment, socialization and business.
· Our Club is a home away from home for many of our members.
· We believe in living our value of Service Excellence through accountability, adaptability, empathy, enthusiasm, initiative and teamwork.
· You are available to teach daytime, evenings and weekends
· You have 5+ years of Personal Training experience
· You must have a recognized Personal Training certification (ACE, NASM, BCPTI)
· A valid CPR Certificate
· Kinesiology/Human Kinetics degree (or similar) is an asset
· Excellent communication skills and a positive attitude
· Own transportation is an asset due to the Club’s remote location
· You agree to get a Police Information Check with a vulnerable sector search
· You ensure prompt, courteous and professional attention to the needs of all members and guests
· Providing engaging, challenging and personalized 60 minute training sessions.
· Holding clients accountable to ensure they achieve the health and fitness goals.
The Location: Hollyburn Country Club is located in West Vancouver at 950 Cross Creek Road. Prior to applying for this position, we strongly encourage you to Google our location to ensure that you will be able to travel to and from work as public transportation is limited.
Application deadline: 2021-09-27
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $50.00-$65.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Discounted or free food
- On-site parking
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
Hollyburn Country Club is committed to keeping its members and staff safe during Covid-19. The safety and well-being of members and staff is our top priority. At Hollyburn, each department is equipped with it's own Covid-19 training and protocols.
- Personal Training: 5 years (preferred)
- CPR Certification (required)
- ACE, NASM or BCPTI Certification (required)