Do you have a passion for providing excellent customer service? Want to work for a company who believes in putting the customer at the heart of everything they do? Then join Xplornet’s team of Customer Service Representatives in our Woodstock, NB office. Xplornet offers a high energy, fast paced work environment where employee opinions and feedback are valued.
Key responsibilities include:
- Competitive starting wage of $15.00 per hour
- $2.00/hour Bilingual Premium (French/English)
- Bonus incentive opportunities up to $2,800 annually
- Excellent company benefits including health and dental
- Matched participation in group RRSP
- Onsite fitness facility
- Strong focus on internal promotion, career path development and training
- Opportunities to work from home after six months tenure
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Providing an excellent customer experience by responding to customer calls in a courteous, knowledgeable and professional manner
- Listening to customers and probing as appropriate to discover needs while fulfilling customer expectations in a way that also complies with policies, practices and procedures
- Providing general account, billing and technical support to our customers
- Processing service orders
- Maintaining accuracy of customer databases
- Assisting with reporting and administration
- Maintaining service levels and achieving business and performance goals and objectives
Condition of employment:
- Strong customer focus and a willingness to learn
- Well-developed interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task while adapting in a fast-paced work environment
- Bilingualism (French/English) is an asset
- Post-secondary education (or an equivalent combination of training and experience) considered an asset
- Experience in a contact centre environment considered an asset
As a condition of employment and in order to comply with industry related data security standards, this position is subject to the successful completion of a Criminal Background Check. Details will be supplied to applicants as they move through the selection process.
Xplornet is committed to creating an accessible environment and will accommodate disabilities during the selection process. Please let your recruiter know during the selection process of any accommodation needs.
Headquartered in Woodstock, New Brunswick, Xplornet Communications Inc. is one of Canada’s leading broadband service providers. For over a decade, Xplornet has been providing innovative broadband solutions to rural customers at work, home and play across Canada. Today, Xplornet offers voice and data communication services through its unique wireless and satellite network that connects Canadians to what matters.