PhysioCare at Home helps seniors live healthy and fulfilling lives. We are a large team of Physiotherapists with extensive experience in providing professional in-home physiotherapy & education to seniors and their families. Due to the high demand for our services, we are looking for a dynamic Kinesiologist to join our team in Victoria to provide clients with a functional fitness exercise program.
This is a mobile position where you will visit clients in their home or retirement community helping them maintain functional fitness, mobility, balance and independence.
- Carry out a functional fitness exercise program, in coordination with a Physiotherapist
- Update electronic charting with outcomes and patient progress
- Promote health, mobility, and independence within the patient's home
- Communicate regularly with the Physiotherapist, family members, and appropriate care team
- Coordinate special equipment requirements
- Post secondary education in Kinesiology
- Practicing Member of the British Columbia Association of Kinesiologists
- Geriatric/Neurological experience
- Knowledge of public & private healthcare systems
- Passion to serve seniors and ability to build a strong rapport with clients and their families
- A desire for personal and professional growth
- Valid drivers license and vehicle
To apply, please email the contact below with your resume and answer the following questions:
1. Why did you become a Kinesiologist?
2. Why do you desire to help seniors live healthy and fulfilling lives?
3. What is your current/future availability?
About PhysioCare At Home: PhysioCare at Home is a large team of physiotherapists with extensive experience in providing professional in-home physiotherapy & education to seniors and their families. We have been providing in-home physiotherapy for the past 16 years and are committed to providing the highest standard of care possible. Our caring & trustworthy team counts it a great privilege to serve seniors in their home and is committed to helping seniors live healthy & fulfilling lives.
Job Type: Part-time with the ability to increase over time
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
- Kinesiology: 1 year (Required)
- Kinesiology Degree (Required)