We are currently hiring Field Service Technicians to join our rapidly growing team!
Field Service Technician
Ideally you have mechanical experience in automotive, heavy equipment, truck and coach or locomotive. Mechanical experience in the lift truck industry is considered an asset. Experience in hydraulics and propane systems is beneficial but not a requirement.
- Competitive compensation
- Provided specialized equipment and yearly tool allowance
- Tuition reimbursement for any program or course of your choice
- Comprehensive benefits such as: medical insurance, dental, vision long term/short term disability, life insurance and more.
- Pension plan
- A provided service van with gas, insurance and repair expenses covered
- Company provided cellphone
- Opportunities for advancement and ongoing professional development
- Comprehensive bonus plan
- State-of-the-art training facilities
- No flat rate = paycheck no matter what
- and much more!
Crown Lift Trucks is the premier material handling dealer in Canada. A leader in the industry and a one stop shop for all a company’s material handling needs. Crown Lift Trucks Canada operates 8 full-service branches in both Ontario and Quebec offering complete service solutions including maintenance programs, parts supply, as well as training.
Job Type: Full-time
- mechanical: 5 years (Required)
- Cornwall, ON (Required)