- Communication with different companies and agencies on behalf of the organization
- Review problematic situations and see problem through to the point of resolution
- Support various projects and fundraising events.
- Support project file by maintaining file integrity
- Prioritize and manage the work flow
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly Reports per requirements of the directors
- Carry-out photocopying, scan/email, mail-outs, etc
- Manage all banking requirements, both physical and digital
- Handle highly confidential information as required
- A strong display of initiative and an excellent work ethic
- Basic knowledge of Simply Accounting (no bookkeeping required)
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Effective listening skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities
- Proficient with Microsoft Office & Google platforms
- Must be able to work independently.
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: From $15.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
We take all necessary COVID precautions in the workplace and for interviews. Masks are required when arriving.