The "New" Listowel Ford continues to grow at a record pace and we need your help!!!
We are currently seeking enthusiastic, experienced Client Service Professionals to join our team of focused and dedicate industry leaders!
We are growing rapidly and require your customer focus and expertise to help us handle our growth!
Reporting to our Sales Manager, the Client Services Professional will join our Sales team of Industry leaders to assist them in continuing to provide exceptional vehicle service experiences for our customers throughout the entire buying process.
This will also be in line with our mission to consistently deliver a premium experience that builds customer relationships for life!!
This is a SALARIED POSITION with huge volume bonuses, making this an exceptionally lucrative opportunity to a motivated Client Services Professional!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Promote and complete the sale and proper representation of vehicles and automotive products in an appropriate, professional and ethical manner with the highest regard to exemplary customer service in Automotive Sales
- Articulate the automotive vehicle selection, attributes, model options, features, purchase and finance options, and dealership policies/services
- Complete all sales documentation in a comprehensive and accurate manner
- To service all allocated automotive sales inquiries in a prompt and effective fashion
- Remain educated on all automotive product knowledge, finance options, promotions, value-add products/services, servicing plans, and Automotive industry trends
- Keeping the showroom clean, neat, current, stocked with automotive vehicle and products, and safely displayed
- Actively promoting and developing new business in Automotive Sales
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as new sales leads
- Maintains automotive customer profiles in Dealermine
- Consistently following up with customers and maintain rapport with customers and managers
- Communicate effectively with customers and managers
- Mandatory completion of walk around, road test and follow up process as outlined by management
- Follow all Listowel Ford policies and procedures as outlined in Employee Handbook and by Management
Qualifications and Skills
- Previous experience in a Automotive Sales environment is an asset
- OMVIC License will be required
- CRM/Dealermine experience considered a major asset
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills with the desire to exceed expectations
- Ability to effectively respond to and meet the needs of a diverse client base
- Valid Class "G" driver's license with a clean driver’s abstract
We thank all who apply, but due to the volume of applicants, only those chosen for next steps will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time