Junior Marketing Coordinator
Thanks to the Digital Skills for Youth (DS4Y) Grant. An initiative funded by Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada. Iteration Insights is looking for a Junior Marketing Coordinator to join our growing team.
The purpose of DS4Y is to connect underemployed post-secondary graduates with small businesses and not-for-profit organizations where they can gain meaningful work experience to help them transition to career-oriented employment.
Please review the following job posting for the requirements needed by Iteration Insights. Once complete, please review the following requirements for all applicants of this grant at https://www.ucalgary.ca/student-services/careers/ds4y Please note that the deadline has been extended until a suitable candidate can be found.
About Us: **
Iteration Insights is looking for a Junior Marketing Coordinator to join our team. Here at Iteration Insights, we understand the value of exceptional marketing. Without the right lens, our clients cannot see everything we offer through the scope of Data Science.
What is my full-time equivalent headcount? How is our company utilizing our assets? Hey Google, what is the traffic like for my commute home? These questions are all examples of data analytics. Organizations need this information in order to make exceptional business decisions to stay one step ahead of their competition.
However, not all organizations have the capacity, resources or knowledge to interpret their own data. Iteration Insights are subject matter experts in presenting clean, usable data for organizations to make accurate business decisions that propel their companies forward.
If your passion for all things marketing is as crazy as we are about data, please review the information below and apply to our team!
Location: Calgary, AB
- Develop and implement social media procedures and timelines.
- Design graphic elements for social media sites.
- Create content for website and other marketing materials.
- Collaborate with Iteration Insights team regarding marketing strategies, advertising and promotional activities.
- Generate and promote in house events.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Power Point, and OneNote.
- Social Media savvy.
- Motivated, self-starter with a desire to continuously learn.
- Creative, flexible, and quick learner.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Ability to work in team environment with client interfacing skills.
- Motivated by a dynamic, team environment with a focus on growing and developing an agile business.
Job Type: Full-time, Limited Term until March 31, 2020
Education: Degree or Diploma in any field with the desire to pursue the continuing education courses as outlined under the stipulations of the grant.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)