This position will report to the Implementation Specialist, and the role will be an integral part of the sofvie implementation and integration team. We are a small and diverse team comprised of generalists and specialists who continually challenge ourselves to improve and learn. This is your chance to work with a dedicated team on the cutting edge of an ERMS – Enterprise Risk Management System.
The Implementation Coordinator is responsible for initial client contact; understanding and coordination of entire client profile, provide service to clients throughout the implementation lifecycle; ability to troubleshoot and delegate technical or system functionality issues; and utilize project management tools and standard processes but also be agile in order to ensure effective and timely implementations; while maintaining adherence to corporate and departmental policies and procedures
Duties and Responsibilities
Implementation Support Function: Coordinate implementation kick off and ongoing meetings to gather client requirements; Maintain detailed notes in customer database on conversations and project details from meetings, conversations and email communication. Communicate effectively both internally and externally to drive project and manage expectations.
Project Coordination: Coordinate, prioritize, and participate in activities associated with completing assigned projects or project task(s). Monitor progress of tasks ensuring all deadlines are met as scheduled. Follow all steps to close project which may include conducting meetings, completing project reports, and maintaining completed project file
– Completion of a college diploma/certificate or bachelor’s degree in Computer or the Social Sciences preferred
– 1-2 year’s experience in a similar role
– Experience providing client/customer service
Knowledge and Skills
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Ability to identify, understand, and document client/user needs
– Confident presentation skills
– Strong project coordination and business analysis skills
– Proficiency in MS Office and experience with JIRA and other project management tools an asset
Job Type: Full-time