Qualities we are looking for include:
- Availability, day and evening shifts including closing (11pm), and weekend shifts.
- Abiding by provincial liquor laws
- Supporting staff in WCB rules and regulations
- Outstanding customer service
- Strong leadership in staff direction and duties
- Able to diffuse and deal with potential issues with customers and staff
- Retail or warehouse experience an asset
- Strong skills in written and verbal communication
- Reconciling cashouts and preparing deposits
- Computer skills, basic use of excel and word
- Some orders, inventory and security camera use
- Invoice reconciliation (checking off orders and enter into POS)
- Confidence working alone or within a team
- Loss prevention experience also an asset
- Other duties as required.
Starting Wage $15.50/hr with room for advancement
Recession and co-vid resistant employment opportunity
Fun and dynamic work setting
Empowered and autonomous work culture.
Room for growth in product knowledge, marketing, and people management.
Focus on fostering local community economy with our customer base, local products, and companies.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.50 per hour
- Casual Dress
- Flexible Schedule
- On-site Parking
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night Shift
Our People are our primary concern, with all the necessary PPE available. Social distancing space and protocols in place.
- retail management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Serving it right (Required)