Boom Truck Operators
On-Track Railway Operations Ltd. is a railroad materials handling company operating coast to coast, based 10 minutes north of Edmonton. We are a growing company with opportunities across Canada.
We are looking for experienced Boom Truck Operators to join our team.
To be considered for this position, you must be able to provide the following:
- Current or recently expired CROR certification
- Previous Railroad experience (mandatory)
- A valid driver's license and clean driver's abstract
- Ability to clear a criminal records check
- A basic set of your own tools
- Mechanical aptitude
- Competitive wages
- Pay weekly by direct deposit
- Benefits and RRSP plan after probationary period
- Paid travel time, hotels and expenses for out of town projects
We thank all candidates for applying, but only those that are being considered for these positions will be contacted. All candidates must be legally able to work in Canada.
Job Type: Full-time
- truck driving: 1 year (Preferred)