Job Title: Automotive Accounting Clerk
Location: Mount Pearl, NL
Position Type: Full-Time
We have built the best dealership, now we are building the best team. We have recently moved into our new home and now we are looking for the right talent to join our growing team. The O’Neill Automotive Group is looking for an individual with a knowledge of routine accounting functions for the position of Automotive Accounting Clerk.
As an Automotive Accounting Clerk, the duties include but are not limited to
- Daily processing of vehicle deals for designated dealership(s) including new, used, wholesale, dealer trades and fleet
- Prepare vehicle related cheques, such as dealer trades and customer refunds
- Post, follow up, reconcile all vehicle related transactions and schedules, such as vehicle invoices, commissions, accounts receivable for vehicle sales, factory program money, flooring payout etc.
- Inventory schedule reconciliation and recording adjustments to accounting records
- Reconcile and prepare cheque requisition for remittances: extended warranty, credit life and disability insurance. Send contract in-transit to manufacturers and financial institutions
- Post EFT payments and contract proceeds
- Other duties as may be assigned which fall within the nature of the role.
The ideal candidate will possess
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role (Prior automotive deal processing experience considered an asset)
- Post- secondary accounting or finance education,
- Demonstrated working knowledge of CDK
- One Eighty experience preferred, but not required
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding analytical and interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to be flexible and respond to changing priorities
- Strong computer skills; proficiency in MS Office Suite, particularly Excel.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $38,000.00-$45,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care