The OEC Group, a leading international freight forwarder and logistics provider worldwide, is looking for dynamic, highly motivated individuals who are dedicated to excellence and welcome challenging and rewarding opportunities. We offer excellent benefits, opportunities for growth within the company and salary commensurate with experience. OEC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
OEC Group is actively seeking to fill the regular full-time Senior ERP Programmer role at the head office located in St-Laurent, Qc.
Reporting to the IT Manager, the Senior ERP Programmer will have the following responsibilities:
- Write the technical analysis and build the test plan of required solutions
- Develop solutions according to specifications accepted and approved by the business
- Identify technical issues
- Estimate required effort
- Customize existing application (ERP) as required
- C# and VB.Net Development
- Integration test
- Apply established development standards
- Writing and updating documentation
- Coordinate work with other developers
Required Skills and Competencies:
- 7 - 10 Years of Experience as Programmer Analyst.
- ERP: 10 years’ experience (Required)
- .Net technology: 10 years’ experience (Required)
- C# and VB.NET programming experience
- MS SQL development expertise
- Concepts SOA, WCF, XML, Web Services, IIS.
- Experience in development on ERP systems, ideally on an environment with its own FrameWork & development.
- General knowledge of business processes in supply chain and freight forwarding.
- Solid ability in functional and technical analysis, ideally on ERP applications
- Ability to work together on common issues
- Analytical capability for solving programming issues
- Ability to work in a team on common issues
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external clients
- Ability to maintain a positive and cooperative attitude in sometimes stressful situations
- Autonomy and sense of initiative
- Problem solving skills
This role is for someone looking to develop a career. It is a rewarding opportunity in an ever growing company in a thriving global industry.
Please send a resume and cover letter.
Reference ID: SP12112020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Programming: 7 years (Preferred)
- ERP: 10 years (Preferred)
- .NET technology: 10 years (Preferred)
- Saint-Laurent, QC (Preferred)