Northlander Industries located in Exeter, Ontario is Canada’s leading manufacturer of Park Model and Modular Homes. For over 50 years, we have been committed to bringing our customers the highest quality craftsmanship, performance and value in our products.
Responsible for the setup and operation of CNC Machines.
- Use machines to cut cabinetry for the assembly line.
- Communicate well with coworkers.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Interpret technical documents, such as diagrams, blueprints, or other verbal or written instructions.
- Work with other members of the line or group in order to assemble products
- Keep a clean and tidy workspace
- Previous CNC machine experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Strong mechanical aptitude with a high attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Access to reliable transportation as this company is located north of London.
- Must have a strong work ethic.
Why Work for Us?:
- Progressive wage structure offering potential to make $20+/hr
- Day shift only & off early on Fridays.
- Medical, Drug & Life Insurance after probationary period.
- Consistent year-round work within an indoor production facility.
- Dental coverage and Pension Plan after one year.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply by forwarding your resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 to $20.00 /hour
- CNC Operator: 1 year (Preferred)