Do you like to write your own pay cheque!
No income cap!
Are you someone who likes to be paid based on performance?
Do you want to own your own business?
Are you good in convincing others?
Are you a good Negotiator?
If the answers are yes then this is the job for you. you need to join our team.
Kia Stouffville is currently seeking a motivated individual to fill the full-time role of a Sales Consultant. The Sales Consultant role is to give each customers your absolute best and to deliver a positively different client experience and excellent sales results.
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Executing a straightforward, customer focused, and transparent sales process
- Managing your portfolio and customer database
- Always being willing to learn and up to date on all Kia products
- Maintaining good customer relationship and continually grow your business
- Giving every customer a positively different car buying experience.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have great interpersonal skills and be able to work effectively with our entire dealership team
- Have a client-centered approach to business
- Experience with CDK One-Eighty is an asset
- Brainstorm innovative ideas to adapt to evolving purchase trends
- Be punctual and ready to work every moment they are at work
- Have enthusiasm and a passion for their craft.
- Be able to drive a manual transmission vehicle
What really sets Kia Stouffville apart as a great place to work at is the attitude and culture of our team. We value our team members and their contribution to our success. We believe in training and will make sure you receive manufacturer training as early as possible in your time with us, as well additional training as appropriate. We offer a competitive pay plan that rewards the success of your efforts, as well as a benefit package. With construction underway on a brand new White Frame state of the art facility, we're looking for the right individual to grow and improve along with us.
Accommodations are available upon requests of individuals selected to participate in the assessment/selection process. Thanks for your interest however we will only be contacting candidates who are selected for interviews.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $60,000.00-$100,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Vision care
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- sales: 2 years (required)