|JOIN TMC NORTH AMERICA:
Our North American branch is strategically based in Montreal, in the province of Quebec. Montreal is one of the three major cities of Canada. Montreal Is a bilingual city which gives our branch an advantage in welcoming both French and English-speaking professionals. Our branch is made up of young, dynamic team of professionals who believe in the employeneurship model. Montreal Is the Aerospace/Aeronautic industry hub. It is the emerging high-tech city of Canada. The shortage of workers makes the service industry one of the main components of Canada’s economy and a place of endless various opportunities for high-tech professionals.
As an Avionics Engineer in our team you will be responsible with developing, preparing and supporting engineering projects for aircraft cabin interiors. You will have to liaise with internal and external clients and partners. You will provide technical support and act as technical interface between customer and component manufacturers. You will develop specifications for interior systems equipment and appliances for aircraft configuration; have the capacity to thrive in our fast-paced environment, adapt quickly and take ownership of your work; challenge ideas and methods while working together with talented, highly skilled team members.
- BSc or MSc in Electronics, Electrical Engineering or related background
- 5+ years of experience in the design of aircraft interiors and avionics systems
- Experience with flight entertainment system, an important asset.
- Team player with effective communication skills and strong customer focus
- Strong knowledge with AutoCAD and MS Office suite, and other design software
- Previous Project Management experience, an asset
- Bilingual is a key asset
- Must be clear of restriction from entering into other countries
|WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC:
- Professional certified coach to support your career plan chosen by you and assigned from day one
- Sessions in an entrepreneurial lab to work on your own projects
- All the advantages of a large group (RRSP contributions and Health & Life Insurance) in an environment and work mode of a start-up, with a young and dynamic team
- A customized package including, among others, an individual profit sharing based on transparency.
Our business model:
- A truly unique and innovative work tool: The Employeneurship Model.
- Access to our network of executive coaches to support your career growth.
- A modern and collaborative framework that encourages innovation, knowledge sharing and the development of transversal expertise (Brainstorming sessions, Impact sessions, Entrepreneurial Lab).
- A horizontal organizationthat promotes initiative and facilitates decision-making
- Performing in an environment that values Research and Development (70% of the team are Masters and PhD).
- Being part of an efficient management culture basedon total transparency and revaluation of our Engineers' salaries and individual profit sharing.
- Getting access to real development opportunities in a group with strong national and international growth.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Avionics Systems: 2 years (Required)
- Electrical Engineering: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- Montréal, QC (Required)
- French (Preferred)
- English (Required)