At Moxie’s we are looking for the next generation of leaders in hospitality. Our people are the heart and soul of our business, and we’re on the hunt for amazing people like you to bring magic and precision to each and every experience for our guests.
We are searching for people who thrive in developing personal connections, bring the fun to work everyday and enjoy working in fast paced environments. If you are keen to become knowledgeable in all things beer & wine and create delicious and stunning cocktails that our guests crave, then we are looking for you!
Why join our team
· We create outstanding, award winning teams and have been awarded best employer by Forbes in 2021.
· We believe in promoting from within. We mentor, train and provide the tools for our people to develop and grow within our organization.
· Moxie’s is rapidly growing and owned by Northland Properties, the largest hospitality group in Canada. Northland Properties owns Resorts, Hotels, Restaurants and professional hockey teams across North America and the UK.
A bartender’s role at Moxie’s
· We are seek energetic bartenders who provide memorable experiences for guests and have a passion for cocktails, wine and beer.
· We love connecting with new guests and turning them into loyal friends and regulars.
· We never say no.
· We deliver food and drinks promptly to service team & our guests
· We suggest drinks to pair with food menu items.
· We ensure the bar is always clean, comfortable and inviting for guests.
· We are obsessed with providing outstanding hospitality
What you bring to the table:
· You make a great Old Fashioned.
· You are passionate about hospitality, cocktailing and pairing wine with food.
· You love to take care of others and start conversations.
· You are equally as excited to work in a team environment as you are to constantly learn and grow personally and professionally.
· You are committed to becoming an expert in your role.
· You have a proven track record of excellence in your previous bartending role.
· You can have technical expertise as a bartender, are organized and comfortable managing cost controls.
· You are confident, can assert authority and demonstrate good judgement.
Sound like you? Apply now!
As Canada’s fastest growing hospitality group, we find our strength in our people and believe this is the foundation to our continued success.
Recognized throughout Canada as one of the most trusted names in hotels, restaurants, sports, and construction, Northland Properties Corporation is the force behind such brands as Sandman Hotel Group, The Sutton Place Hotels, Moxie’s Grill & Bar, Chop Steakhouse & Bar, Denny’s Restaurants, the Dallas Stars, Grouse Mountain, Revelstoke Mountain and Northland Asset Management Company.
Proud to be 100% Canadian-owned and operated, with over 50 hotels across Canada, the UK, Ireland and the USA, and employ over 13,000 talented individuals across the world.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
- Discounted or free food
- On-site parking
- Bartending: 1 year (preferred)