When we say “Henry Schein Cares,” we mean it! We believe in the adage of “doing well by doing good”. Our Company’s beliefs are rooted in creating mutual value for our partners while simultaneously making the world a better place. Through our Calendar of Caring program alone, we have raised over $300,000 in funding in Canada since 2013, which supports our Back to School program for underprivileged children, our Holiday Cheer program and cancer research. Our 850+ Team Schein Members in Canada work together to support dental practitioners, practices and businesses providing supplies, equipment, service, and digital technology driven through an all-encompassing business solutions approach which brings our Corporate Mission to life:
“Henry Schein Canada will focus on practice care so our customers can focus on patient care”.
Our compensation package includes a competitive base salary and benefits. We will also provide you with the ability to engage and participate in a variety of fun corporate initiatives and event days. We are a company focused on individual talent development and success in addition to your wellness.
- You are a team oriented, self-starter who thrives on attention to detail
- You are passionate about providing a wide range of support services to meet the needs and expectations of our Canadian Executive team
- Agile and flexible, you are a master at planning and preparing for the necessities and technology that correlates with executive and senior leadership meetings
- You are a comfortable communicator through a variety of methods, always professional, courteous and timely
- You have the proven ability to discretely handle all communications in your support of leadership
- You are efficient with your time and processes
- Proactive in nature, you are able to plan ahead to help manage the workflow of executive business
- You are flexible in meeting the needs of the senior leadership and organization
- You are detailed oriented and accurate with your information and work
- You are comfortable and can easily navigate an organization’s informal and formal networks
- You are a collaborative, team focused individual that helps to support the efficiency of our organization
Your favourite words are executive assistant, administrative and personal, office manager, travel, expense and senior executive assistant.
You have a post-secondary education in Office Administration or equivalent, complimented by three to five years’ experience in a busy corporate environment. You have intermediate Excel skills and advanced understanding of Outlook or a comparable online calendaring system. You have proven discretion when dealing with sensitive matters, as well as excellent written and oral communication skills. You are experienced in juggling the support of senior leaders, easily multi-tasking and prioritizing. You have exceptional customer service skills that compliment your ability to connect and help support the work of the business.
This position will require travel to both our Corporate Canadian Head Office, NOTL and Toronto Branch.
Henry Schein, Inc. (Nasdaq: HSIC) is a solutions company for health care professionals powered by a network of people and technology. With more than 19,000 Team Schein Members worldwide, the Company's network of trusted advisors provides more than 1 million customers globally with more than 300 valued solutions that improve operational success and clinical outcomes. Our Business, Clinical, Technology, and Supply Chain solutions help office-based dental and medical practitioners work more efficiently so they can provide quality care more effectively. These solutions also support dental laboratories, government and institutional health care clinics, as well as other alternate care sites.
Henry Schein operates through a centralized and automated distribution network, with a selection of more than 120,000 branded products and Henry Schein private-brand products in stock, as well as more than 180,000 additional products available as special-order items.
A Fortune 500® Company and a member of the S&P 500® and the Nasdaq 100® indexes, Henry Schein is headquartered in Melville, N.Y., and has operations or affiliates in 31 countries. The Company's sales from continuing operations reached $9.4 billion in 2018, and have grown at a compound annual rate of approximately 13% since Henry Schein became a public company in 1995.
Are you ready to disrupt the status quo and #comejoinourteam? We’d love to meet you.
Henry Schein Canada, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to accommodating the needs of applicants with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), should you require an accommodation throughout the recruitment and selection process due to a disability, please contact Human Resources.
Job Type: Full-time
- executive assistant: 3 years (Required)