Ufini is a technology-powered student-facing platform connecting employment and education seekers with opportunities for integrated employment and education opportunities.
Ufini Educational Technologies is looking for a Researcher, currently enrolled in a university or college program to be responsible for the following research: identifying sources of funding for our business, engaging relevant market research, competitive analysis, employment trends, reviewing government policies relating to our business and other research as assigned. You will be expected to give status updates on a weekly basis to the Founder and Business Manager. Looking for 15 – 30 hours / week. Hours of work to be determined based on applicant’s study load.
- Research government grants applicable to our business, apply for funding and ensure that we meet all criteria for grant. Identify other sources of funding, prepare research proposals and submit funding applications
- Research government policies related to business and provide Management with updates to policies
- Research wage subsidies
- Relevant Market trend research
- Competitive Analysis of what our competitors are doing
- Employment trends
- Make calls or set meeting with outside organizations and make calls to relevant people to better understand research, grant criteria, policy changes, etc.
- Determine how competitors distribute their funding and loans
- Background in Education or Technology preferred but not required
- Strict attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Top-notch research skills
- Ability to “think outside the box” to find additional sources of funding and ability to analyze government funding opportunities
- Able to engage in all forms of market research and present the findings in a clear and concise manner to Management. Be prepared to use Power Point and other programs.
- High level of experience with Microsoft Office, including Teams and SharePoint
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $17.00-$20.00 per hour