TMI Climate Solutions Inc. is a manufacturing company specializing in air-handling systems in the HVAC field for over 30 years. TMI Climate Solutions Inc. whose head office is located in Michigan is a subsidiary of MiTek, a Berkshire Hathaway company.
The Montreal division, TMI Climate Solutions Canada Inc., is located at 117 Hymus Boulevard, Pointe-Claire, Quebec, H9R 1E5.
We are currently looking for an Office Clerk who must be willing to meet challenges by being part of an innovating, dedicated and energetic team.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Manage phone calls and great customers;
- Make hotel reservations or airline tickets for clients or employees;
- Prepares the conference rooms for meetings as well as taking care of ordering food for visitors;
- Manage stationery and coffee orders for the office;
- Assisting the departments of the company (purchasing, human resources, operations, finance and sales) with different administrative tasks;
- Enter data into the ERP system (Visual) quickly and accurately, such as time entries on projects;
- Update orders in CRM for the sales department;
- Enter the project budget in the ERP system for the sales department;
- Any other related tasks.
Skills / Experiences:
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a similar role, experience in the manufacturing sector an asset;
- Experience in data entry into an ERP system;
- Perfectly bilingual;
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) as well as the IT environment;
- Speed of execution while respecting the quality of the work to be done;
- Customer service oriented;
- Punctuality and confidentiality are required;
- Rigorous, meticulous, responsible, professional, dynamic person who must possess a very good team spirit;
- Effectiveness and ability to manage pressure well;
- Be proactive, resourceful and autonomous.
- College Diploma (D.E.C) or other experience related to the position.
We offer comprehensive benefits as well as competitive salaries.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
In order to lighten the text, the use of the masculine gender to designate both women and men has been favoured.
Job Type: Full-time