Quality Control Inspector
Davco Welding Ltd.
Quality Control Inspector required for Shop/Office position in Wainwright AB.
- Maintenance of all quality records and assistance in the creation of final turnover packages.
- Completing torque reports
- Dimensional inspection, receiving inspection, visual weld inspection, pressure test witness & inspection, paint coating inspection
- Creating as-builts, supervising vessel repairs
- Reviewing and dating MTR’s
- Reading and interpreting drawings
- Receiving material
- Creating weld-maps, NDE–maps, final dimensions & orientation checks, and reviewing job specifications
- Follow and maintain Inspection and Test Plans (ITPs) or Travelers
- Maintain constant communication with Operations Manager, Project Supervisors, Fabrication Supervisor and Quality Control Manager
Terms of Employment:
- Wage: Negotiable based on qualifications, industry experience, and established company wage bands.
- Hours of Work: 40 hours per week - subject to change based on project requirements.
- Schedule: 5 days on, 2 days off
- No subsistence available, moving assistance is available for relocation.
- Benefits Offered: Eligible for benefits after three months of employment.
- Work is located in Wainwright AB area. Local candidates will be given preference.
- CWB Certified Welding Inspector Level 1 or higher
- Knowledge and experience in quality control processes for ABSA and CWB
- Fluent computer technology skills
- Ability to self-direct and work with minimal supervision
- Positive attitude
- Experience welding, pipefitting, fabricating and/or fitting is an asset
- Drafting & experience with ACORN software is an asset.
- CSTS, H2S Alive, Fall Arrest, Confined Space are mandatory; all other safety courses are an asset and may be required for specific jobs.
- Must provide own transportation to and from site.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Quality Control: 2 years (Preferred)
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (Preferred)
- Wainwright, AB (Preferred)
- CWB Inspector (Preferred)