PhysioChiroWellness is currently seeking friendly, hardworking and responsible Medical Office Administrator to join us at our health care facility.
- Experience with MVA, WSIB, EHI.
- Follow up phone calls to Adjusters, Insurance Reps., Law Firms, etc.
- Experience with data entry into a computer system.
- Filing, phone, fax, copy, scan, computers.
- Collecting payment from patients or insurance companies.
- Familiar with our services: Chiropractic, Physiotherapy, Massage Therapy, Naturopathy, Acupuncture, Medical.
- Excellent verbal and written communication (ie: in-person, phone, email, etc.).
- Excellent problem solver (ie: internet stops working, POS machine is dysfunctional, printer is jammed, a customer is upset, etc).
- Ability to direct patients to assure they arrive.
- Ability to take the responsibility to follow opening and closing protocols.
- Natural caring tendencies (ie: a patient needs help opening the door).
- Excellent ability to adapt to new environments and changes.
- $16 - $19 (experience dependent).
Please submit your resume for consideration.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $16.00 to $19.00 /hour
- EHI Coordination of Benefites: 2 years (Required)
- HCAI Online Billing: 2 years (Required)
- MVA: 2 years (Required)