Love Kids? Passion for swimming? Join our team!
K&K Swim School is Western Canada’s largest private swim school and has been inspiring a love and respect for the water since 2014. We offer a fun and rewarding opportunity for professional growth. Having taught thousands of swimmers, we’ve built our curriculum from the best industry standards and we are excited to teach you too!
As leaders in the industry, we have a clear purpose and believe our company culture sets us apart. At K&K, we work to create a welcoming environment for not only our students but for our team. Our team members are more than employees, they are members of the K&K family. Training and development are extremely important to us, we will ensure you are equipped with everything you need to know. We focus on creating an inclusive organization where all employees feel engaged and know their work makes an important, live-saving contribution to our communities. We create a work environment where team members feel valued, respected, empowered, and inspired to leave a lasting impact on our swimmers!
We are looking for part-time, private lesson instructors. The starting wage is based on your previous experience. You choose your own availability.
- Flexible hours - choose your own schedule
- Work with fun, like-minded people
- Benefits available (for instructors available 20+ hrs per week)
- Reimbursements for certifications
- Growth & advancement within the company
- Leaves a lasting professional impact & prepares you for opportunities later in life
- Build meaningful relationships with your swimmers & their families
- Building professional growth at team meetings
- Educating swimmers of all ages and their families by using K&K’s water loving curriculum in private and/or group settings
- Arrive early to each shift, ready to teach with pride
- Streamline growth by evaluating students and providing families with accurate and motivating feedback
- With experience, teaching and inspiring new team members to work hard within the swim school
K&K Swim School offers lessons in Saskatoon, Regina, Calgary, and Edmonton. With locations in all areas of the city, opportunities to teach close to home!
What We Look For:
- Hard-working, dynamic, and passionate individuals
- Certified in First Aid, CPR & another aquatic certification (required)
- The ability to work independently
- A strong & reliable team player
- An adaptable & moldable mindset that is open to different aquatic experiences
- An appreciation & love for children of all ages
- Previous swim instruction experience is an asset, but not required
If this sounds like you, then we'd love to hear from you! We can offer you a collaborative and learning environment, where you will be supported with development opportunities.
Fill out an online application - http://kkswimschool.com/careers
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Casual
Face coverings are mandatory, we have cohort groups, reduced capacities, contact tracing, screening questions and continually sanitize common surfaces.
- Swimming Lesson: 1 year (Required)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place