An established, dynamic wealth management firm in downtown Toronto seeks an Associate, Document Control for a growing 17-person organization. He or she will work closely with the firm’s senior management, professionals and client service staff to help organize, populate, maintain and enhance the firm’s document and information management systems, both traditional paper-based and as implemented through SharePoint and a Dynamics-based CRM. This position is a unique opportunity for an individual with proven skills to be a key member of an entrepreneurial wealth management team committed to the overall success of the company. We are a client-centric firm that values and rewards strong contributors.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with the general collection and organization of client-related documents and data.
- Assume responsibility for the organization, population and integrity of the SharePoint document management system and associated paper file system.
- Play an important role in populating and maintaining the firm’s CRM-based information management system.
- Contribute to the planning and rolling-out of enhancements to the firm’s information and document management systems.
- Participate as team member on client service, client reporting, and technology initiatives.
- A university degree is required; a business degree is preferred.
- Canadian Securities Course or minimum two year’s direct experience in a regulated investment or financial planning environment.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office 365 tools (SharePoint, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook), Adobe Acrobat and a CRM-based (preferably Dynamics) information management system.
- Demonstrated Python and/or VBA programming skills are a plus.
- Energetic and versatile personality with a positive and professional attitude.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with excellent attention to detail.
- Exceptional organizational skills are a “must have”.
We thank all applicants and advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)