We are hiring !!!
" New Horizons Centre for Autism is seeking dedicated, energetic and passionate instructor therapists to work in a home-based setting in 1:1 applied behavior analysis (ABA) for social, school readiness, communication skill-building.
" We offer progressive ABA, specialized educational instruction, and prioritize mental health wellness.
This is a high-energy, often high-intensity, position.
We are looking for candidates to fill Part-time or Casual roles (10 hours a week, from 3 pm to 7 pm)
Ideal candidates must have:
- Education and training in the field of ABA, IBI, Special Education and/or Child Development
- Minimum 1-year experience working with a broad variety of learners including students with ASD.
- A track record of effective communication with colleagues, parents, and supervisors.
- An understanding of the fundamentals and procedures of effective ABA.
- Desire to work in a team of professionals and under the supervision of a Senior Therapist and/or BCBA to support client well-being.
- Up-to-date certification and experience working with clients ages 2.5 to 13
- Credentials or are pursuing RBT, BCBA, or psychology-related degree program
- A valid driving licence/willingness to travel to the client's home
- Vulnerable Screening Check (VSC)/police clearance, CPI, CPR
Job Types: Part-time, Contract, Casual
All COVID-19 precautionary protocols are mandatory to be followed by all employees
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- teaching: 1 year (preferred)