Full Time position
Monday to Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- May perform other office duties as assigned.
- Work with clients to gather necessary information & documentation in a timely manner
- Prepare forms letters & other documents
- Finalize documents after review by RCIC
- Ensure all deadlines are met
- Provide information & assistance to clients regarding program document procedures (NOT legal advice)
- Update database(s) & utilize case preparation/management tools effectively and efficiently
- Monitor status of all filed applications and petitions
- Set up & maintain filing systems, utilizing knowledge of legal records & procedures & frequently controlling confidential materials & documents
- Perform research.
- Superb organizational skills
- Ability to follow instructions and take action independently
- Ability to manage files and work within strict timelines
- Excellent English language skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to proofread and edit one's own work product
- Good general computer knowledge and typing skills, including word-processing, publisher, email, and forms software
- Excellent client customer service and interpersonal skills
- Professional, respectful attitude towards coworkers & clients
- Strong attention to detail & accuracy
- Experience working in an office setting preferred
- Understanding or experience with immigration policies/procedures an asset
Salary will be based on level of experience.
MUST HAVE STATUS IN CANADA!!!! Status will NOT be provided and please DO NOT apply if you don't already have Status.
Job Type: Full-time
- Computer Software: 1 year (Required)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Administrative Assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- St. Albert, AB (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)