A&H Custom Machine
- Assist activities as assigned by supervisor.
- Cut material as quickly and accurately as possible in the safest manner to be used in the machining and welding process
- Labeling and kitting of all raw materials
Duties and responsibilities
- Pull material off steel rack
- Keep material well organized and stored in a safe manner.
- Cut raw material as required
- Allocate and mark material with appropriate job number.
- Assist in unloading/loading trucks
- Store appropriately for cutting / machining.
- Wrap up and package any outgoing material/product
- Pick up material from other vendors when required.
- Storage/ and or disposal of excess materials.
- “Lock up” back of the building at the end of the in absence of the shipper receiver.
- Ensure 6S compliance (good housekeeping practices etc.) is constantly followed in shipping receiving and saw cutting areas.
- Keep and record on time sheets accurate record of time spent on jobs.
- Ability to operate hand tools and mechanical equipment
- Lift truck license.
- Valid driver’s license.
- 8 – 10 hours standing.
- Shop environment.
- Heavy lifting. (not to exceed 50lbs.)
- Fit and Healthy
- Ability to be on and off forklift numerous times daily.
- Heavy lifting, bending and twisting required at times.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
- Saw Operator: 1 year (Preferred)