As Manager, HR Shared Services, you will be responsible for managing a national HR Operations team and provide 1st tier HR services to the organization, ensuring employee’s issues and concerns are resolved in a timely, professional and accurate manner. You will also primarily oversee a wide range of projects and activities related to HR operations and manage the Payroll function within LifeLabs.
You will be accountable for the HR Shared Services & Process Delivery including:
- Manage the HR hotline: employees first line of contact for inquires, payroll, internal recruitment, HR administration
- Manage and lead a national team of 13 HR Operations’ staff members to ensure effective service delivery and execution of 1st tier customer focused and efficient HR services and/or processes.
- Lead, oversee and manage team including: hiring, onboarding, and training, scheduling, and managing performance, coaching for improvement, and managing progressive discipline for direct reports
- Develop business process and approval workflow and define business requirements,
- Identify system functionality required to optimally support the proces
- Leverage and utilize service technology data features to effectively capture, track, analyze, and report on service delivery metrics and measures.
- Design, co-ordinate and implement service management dashboards to enable monitoring of quality targets and key performance indicators (KPI’s), including identifying and recommending alignment of resources to achieve them and make recommendations for improved effectiveness
- Lead the ongoing development and documentation of procedures, processes, and protocols.
- Lead and/or participate on HR project teams in support of HR initiatives and strategies.
- Lead and/or participate in audits as necessary (internal and external)
- Support HR Shared staff by providing strong change management leadership throughout implementation of initiatives and new projects
- 5 – 8 years of progressive work experience in HR including formal supervision, leadership, and programmatic oversight of staff within a high volume service delivery and complex business environment • University undergraduate degree in human resources, business administration or other related field
- Expert knowledge and experience leading, managing, or overseeing the execution of high volume, advanced level and specialized customer service based HR support services within a Shared Services, service center, or other relevant service delivery structure.
- Proven experience managing Payroll and appropriate CRA requirements and legislation
- Demonstrated strong functional knowledge and experience with HR theories and concepts, and well as employment practices, compliance requirements, laws, and applicable governing regulations.
- Experience successfully providing training, coaching, performance management, skill development, and guidance to staff toward meeting individual expectations
- Proven ability to serve as a business process owner for a variety of complex and multifaceted business processes with multiple stakeholders.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate and market services to customers
LifeLabs is committed to building an inclusive environment and will provide accommodations in accordance with the AODA – Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Please indicate in your application any accommodations you will require throughout the recruitment process. Alternatively, please contact our corporate offices main line to be directed to a member of the Talent Acquisition team at (416) 675-4530