NewRoads Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC, a division of the NewRoads Automotive Group, is hiring a General Manager. This is an outstanding opportunity to lead a busy and dynamic team.
The NewRoads Automotive Group has a long history in the automotive industry, and consists of 7 high traffic dealerships and a Body Shop. We know that our success over the past 50+ years has depended on more than just selling and servicing vehicles, in fact we owe much of our success to having happy, motivated and engaged employees who meet and exceed our customer’s expectations. We truly believe a company’s most valuable asset is its employees! We are happy to offer an exciting work environment that encourages teamwork and both personal and professional growth.
We are a proud recipient of the 2020 Canadian Auto World Employer of Choice Award.
The General Manager is responsible for:
- Abiding by, following and nurturing the NewRoads Pillars and Values;
- Directing, mentoring and motivating the Department Managers;
- Developing / Maintaining strong inter-departmental working relationships;
- Implementing strategies to ensure that budgets and departmental objectives are met on a monthly basis;
- Executing key business strategies to drive sales and bottom-line growth in all departments;
- Participating and supporting the objectives of the Senior Management team;
- Co-ordinating with the COO and/or CFO on issues as they arise and the monthly financial statements;
- Ensuring all staff are properly trained, supervised and supported;
- Ensuring that all staff are in compliance with the training requirements as set out by the manufacturer and government;
- Maintaining a high-performance culture.
What You Offer:
- A proven track record of success in a General Manager role;
- A detailed understanding of Service, Sales and Parts
- Proven ability to motivate and develop strong teams that work cohesively;
- Exceptional verbal, interpersonal and coaching skills;
- Excellent listening skills;
- Team oriented, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm;
- Valid Drivers license and good driving record;
- Valid OMVIC license.
We will provide:
- competitive compensation;
- excellent employee benefits;
- health & wellness initiatives;
- community involvement activities;
- exceptional management support;
- and opportunities to advance your career in our expanding group.
We thank all applicants in advance, however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
The NewRoads Automotive Group is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company car
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Wellness program