Busy insurance and investment firm seeks to fill the position of Director, Client Service and Administration serving our long time clients.
In this role, the selected candidate will exercise full management responsibility of the firm's administration and service delivery. The selected candidate will also serve as the administrative resource to the firm's principal.
Must have 3-5 years experience in life insurance and segregated fund administration fields:
- Excellent service and communication skills-written, telephone, and in-person client interactions. Service to our clients is the hallmark of our business.
- Life and Living Benefits Insurance new business processing, from submission to plan settling. In force management of our existing insurance and investment block.
- Basic office financials-income and expense reporting, payroll, etc.
- Scheduling client appointments
- Segregated Fund processing and administration
- Computer systems, agency back office, and client database systems, specifically ACT!
- Industry compliance requirements
- Marketing activities
- LLQP preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00-$55,000.00 per year
Small office setting, no elevators, private work area
- Insurance and Financial Services Administration: 3 years (Required)
- Mississauga, ON (Preferred)