Do you want to join an innovative and progressive school that offers small class sizes and a supportive and team environment?
One School is seeking a dynamic and creative Campus Secretary/Teacher for our Rideau Lakes Campus. This candidate will work closely with the Campus Principal, staff, and students on day to day operations of the school in administrative and student support roles. The candidate will support using the Self Directed Learning model to ensure our incredible students develop their full potential with “Learning To Learn”, while upholding Christian values and beliefs.
Campus Secretary Responsibilities:
- Provide clerical and administrative support to the Campus Principal
- Support all teaching staff
- Schedule meetings for students, parents, and staff with local and remote campuses; this consists of Zoom meeting set up, ensure required technical equipment is available, and in proper working order
- Ensure that the Video Conference Students receive work sent from their teachers
- Ensure that VC Teachers receive work the students have completed
- Supplies maintenance
- Answering phones
- Monitoring classes
- Track attendance
- Coordinate arrangements for local field trips
- Ensure that all IT equipment is functioning properly
- Serve as the central point of contact for general public, IT contractor, volunteers, parents, contract teachers, and other campuses students and staff
Learning Center Coach Responsibilities:
When staff are allocated time in the LC, the performance of the students must take priority, and it is the teacher’s responsibility to create an atmosphere that promotes learning and allows all students to study in a manner that best suits their learning styles and needs during that period of time or for that particular learning activity or project.
- Willingness to take a criminal background check
- Willingness to be part of a collaborative educational team;
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written;
- Professional learning community (PLC) knowledge and background preferred;
- Evidence of sensitivity and respect for others and a willingness to work within cultural boundaries
- Travel and valid passport required
History of Our School:
OneSchool North America, founded in 2005, is a school system of excellence, comprised of 38 private schools located across Canada, the United States, and the Caribbean. Currently, the system provides over 1,100 students aged 8-18 with an outstanding and challenging education, using the latest in technology and teaching pedagogy. Staff have the opportunity to travel and collaborate with like-minded professionals from across the continent. OneSchool is one of the world’s largest and most comprehensive, truly global schools. With nearly 10,000 students, over 130 campuses, and approximately 2,500 staff operating across 20 countries, OneSchool’s global education ecosystem provides an environment in which our staff and students thrive. Over 200 of these staff work in the U.S., Canada and the Caribbean in close cooperation, sharing best practice, professional learning opportunities and resources.
Below are links with more information regarding our Schools and what we are all about. Also, below is a link to fill out referral information.
Our Website: https://www.sterlinged.org/
Our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OneSchoolNACAR/
Our Twitter: https://twitter.com/oneschoolnacar?lang=en
Our LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/one-school-north-america/
OneSchool Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
- School/Teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)