Welcome to Briarwood Animal Hospital, located in the heart of Stoney Creek, ON! We are a compassionate, hardworking team of individuals that are dedicated to providing gold standard medical care to our clients and patients.
We are currently seeking a confident, positive and personable client care representative to join our hospital’s front desk team. This role is a full time position.
The ideal candidate will possess advanced skills in the following areas:
- Strong people skills providing exceptional customer service in an occasionally hectic environment.
- An affinity and compassion for animals, including an ability to comfort clients during difficult situations involving their pets.
- A multi-tasker, able to work effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to provide exceptional attention to detail with a strong focus on client relations.
- You must be punctual and reliable.
- Available to work various shifts as our hours of operation are 8 am to 6 pm Mondays to Fridays and 8 am to 4 pm on Saturdays.
- Self-motivated, dedicated to continually learning.
- Proficient working knowledge of computers.
- General math skills and experience handling cash and working debit machines.
- Must be able to lift 50 plus pounds with assistance
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Answering phones, scheduling appointments and dealing with client inquiries over the phone, via email and in person in a timely manner.
- Invoicing clients.
- Ensuring the front office is kept clean, tidy and organized at all times.
- Working with Veterinarians and Registered Veterinary Technicians to ensure client and patient needs are met.
*Experience in a clinical setting and working knowledge of Avimark would be considered definite assets.
Our expectations are that our entire team deliver friendly, courteous, knowledgeable and safe services to our clients and their pets.
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- veterinary: 1 year (Preferred)